Reality is too scary to embrace...my world's better!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Sleep
Yeah you know you have fallen asleep like this before!! I know I have! Ya as a kid you hate taking naps as a teen and adult you your asleep before you even get to the bed!
Hey E, that picture of you and your two nieces (or sisters, but I think you said that they were your nieces) is really cute! But, actually, I think my baby sister is just a little bit cuter. check out my blog at www.a3rdculturekid.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Hey I love your blog. I had a lot of fun with you this weekend. Next time we'll go without Asher. Love you.
Hey E, that picture of you and your two nieces (or sisters, but I think you said that they were your nieces) is really cute! But, actually, I think my baby sister is just a little bit cuter. check out my blog at www.a3rdculturekid.blogspot.com
Hey cool blog little sis. I have one too. I will keep checkin yours out. Jonas and Lilly say "Hi"
Post a Comment