
Meet Macy Butter!!! My family couldn't decide on a name at first, because there was no way I wanted another one of our dogs to have a human name, that's just weird ya know? Mom and Elena wanted to name her Macy (I can see me naming my daughter that in the future so that's just ... NO!) but I wanted to name her Butter so we were mature about it and compromised hahaha She is a terror at night with her cute little howlin', not too wild for a puppy, very social and really obedient which is weird lol this is her in my dresser which is outside because..... our house is being remodeled. I get the old master bedroom and my parents are making a new master suite down stairs, the bath tub is going to be sweet! So I am waiting not so patiently in the den which is my temporary bedroom and hating every minute of it! lol but Joel our contractor is workin hard and hopefully it will be done soon. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment