I got pulled over on my way home from banquet and it was pretty much awesome! Ironically I really enjoyed being pulled over. Sounds terrible but seriously I love to experience things like that. Things that you hear everybody talk about, yeah it was my turn finally. I hope I never forget my first time getting pulled over. Short story, pulled over because of the left headlight, but he didn't give me a ticket and he said I pulled over quickly and smoothly. Yep I am pretty proud of myself. I may not be an amazing driver but I definitely got through my time getting pulled over without getting a ticket because of my driving! Yes!
Shia LaBoeff. Setting the stage for the next generation of Indiana Jones. In the lastest Indiana Jones at the very end, there was a one-liner that just struck me hard. Oxley at the very end says: "How much the human life is lost in waiting." And those words have stuck with me. I don't want to wait. Not that I am very good at it anyway. But I really feel like I spend so much time waiting and being patient. I wait for the class time to be over, I wait for the week to end, I wait for the quarter to end, I wait for the school year is over, I wait for basketball to get over so I can get a job, I wait for basketball to be over so I can snowboard, I wait for basketball to be over so I can start trainging. I wait for summer to be here, I wait to turn eighteen, I wait till I find the right guy, I wait to become an adult. I wait to make my dreams come true, I wait, we wait, and then time is gone and we wait to die knowing that we were waiting for something to happen to us that we needed to make happen for ourselves. So from now on, no more waiting to turn eighteen to start my life, no waiting for school to be done, no more waiting for God to send the man my way, no more waiting...no more waiting.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment