Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What wheels has given me...

As soon as I got my license, everything was "As soon as I get my car..." and "I need a car!" Now that I have a car, I have been reflecting as to what exactly I have gained from it. So far I have gained a place to sleep hahahah I have gained solitude, blessed solitude. Most people when asked this question would say they have gained freedom. I haven't really gained freedom, I have always had a lot of freedom. It feels more like control. I feel like I am slowly getting more and more of my life under control and on the road I have dreamed about. My car, Wagon and I pretty much bonded instantly. Not very pretty but he's sturdy, dependable, lasting, and practical. Good gas mileage, fold down seats that make a bed in the back. Super quirky! He screams unexpectedly sometimes, and has a pacifier, and I have to turn on my lights to turn on the cd player. YES IT HAS A CD PLAYER!!! Anyway, Wagon and I are major pals and I am more grateful for him then like anything else I have.
NOTE TO WAGON: So today while I was driving you I thought about later in life when I have a special guy...no matter how cool he is I would still pick you over him hahahhah Don't worry I will tell him that too!

3 comments:

Erin said...

What! you got a car. give me details.

Lou Lou said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaa

gloriousbreaking said...

With all the time you've spent at school coming up with names, you name it wagon?