Sunday, July 12, 2009

I could sleep on this dinosaur


Everybody has their weird quirks. My dad spends hours on ebay everyday. He is constantly selling and bidding and watching other people bid... one day, after I move out and travel around the world I am going to come back home to my parents house and its going to be empty except for my mom, my dad, the computer chair and the computer (opened to the ebay webpage). My little sister likes to collect things. She somehow talks my mom into buying her My Little Ponys and Polly Pockets and this years famous My Little Pet Shops, which are now lined up perfectly along the top of her dresser. One of my best friends Rachel earns, or magically gets cash, and then finds a place in her room to stash it. I don't know why she does it, but she seems to think that money is like wine. Even better once it ages. So she leaves it to marinate under her mattress, or stuffed into her bottom drawer, or ... my favorite... laid neatly in an empty Bible box. lol Quirks are peculiar actions, behaviors, or mannerisms that contribute to the full picture of an individual. Here's one for me, I think this counts as a quirk, lol I would call it more of a gift. I posses the ability to sleep in any position, anywhere, and in almost any conditions. In an armchair, on a counter, on a picnic bench, on straight up cement, music can be blaring, kids can be screaming, the building could be coming down, a storm could be rattling the windows or the walls and I would sleep right through (I think God had this gift too!) One time, my parents and I went to Help U Sell and I fell asleep in a huge uncomfortable chair as my parents were filling out paperwork and started snoring loudly. Almost every night I fall asleep with my music blaring and the lights on, or a movie going. lol I have fallen asleep in some really strange places lol my friends say I am destined to be a hobo...

1 comment:

Living for Him said...

Hello darlin... Any guess as to who this might be??? I promise you know me... haha!

..... and I believe it about that sleeping thing. Only you, Elyse. Only you.

Don't even ask about how I found you on this... and btw... Thanks for NOT TELLING ME YOU HAD A FREAKING BLOG!

Hope your Vegas trip is going just swell :)

Lovies,
????