Saturday, July 18, 2009
So I just got back from an amazing week with my sister in Vegas. I got to sleep in and wake up to the best kids ever and good food and a hot shower and no work! It was a great change of pace and I had more fun than I can explain in a blog, you just had to be there lol Belagio, buffets, evenings in the heat, blueberry bagels with strawberry spread, jalapeno chips with humus, coconut and sweet potato pesto, Patricia Briggs, no r's on the keyboard, the library, soccer conditioning, late night work, Macaroni Grill, cold water, Barnes and Nobles, SECRET MIDNIGHT NIGHT, up past the sunrise, sleeping in, playing with my hair, adults in the back seat,Yahtzee, latterball, youtube, house of mirth, rocky and Rocky 2, Denny's, "I am a grasshopper", "You're cute" Some kind of wonderful, otterpops, grapes, carrots, unions, Wolverine, Miss Kitty lost her Mitty, Knowing, Thomas and his track, joggling, swimming with icecubes, gross squash eating spiders, Starbucks run, scooter rides, funny fake flowers and weird houses, house hunting, running through sprinklers, spraying the kids with a hose, bath time, wrestling, kisses and hugs, laying on the floor, Belle snuggles, cute clothes, matching pigtails, glitter, shoes on shoes off, cuttlebugs, reading stories, Thing-Thing, messy room, saying a cold goodbye, saying goodbye with a hug, wrong plane, cinnamon roll, no phone, sketching, kids rule the t.v., Far Side, Glamour, and last: floating above the clouds. There... these key words will hopefully trigger this memory in years to come, because I for some reason have the hardest time remembering even the best and most fun of memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We missed you the moment you left. Jonas said in the car, "I love Elyse. They ask about you all the time.
Post a Comment