Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lipstick on your cheek...

Today was my first play performance ever! Lipstick, cover-up, finger waves, blush, eyelashes up to my eyebrows. Today after chapel I slept on the bunk beds of our set, when I got to the school today to do my hair and make-up I was completely unprepared but everybody had what I needed. We shared a dressing room with the boys and did their make- up to! lol everything was organized. I wasn't nervous and everybody was excited! First Act was great! Second Act we went in three pages ahead of when we were supposed to but our parts in the show were random pop in people so that's what we did and surprised everyone including the rest of the cast. Everything went smoothly and I couldn't believe that I never got nervous! Curtain call was horrible but the time up in the band room waiting was pretty fun! Movie talk! Heidi came and gave me a yellow rose that smelled LOVELY! Hannah got to come and we talked to Mrs. Dummer and before I knew it it was like 10 oclock! Driving home, I could have sworn everybody and their moms dads and uncles had their brights on. This is a little rushed, I've got a headache. (funny I have a headache in the play too) Anyway this new experience for me hopefully won't be my last!

No comments: