Four seventeen year old girls sit at the picnic table outside at lunch, eating their lunches and gossiping about that week's hottest guy.
"His hair is sooo cute!"
"His butt is perfect!"
"O and he's sooo funny!"
"I could follow Tommy anywhere!"
Every week it's a new guy. The star quarter back with the nice arms. The nerd who has the sweetest personality and super cute glasses. Can't these girls be devoted to one guy? Can't they set their sights a little bit higher? My man and I have been together for months. I know everything about him. He's down right beautiful. He's about 14,000 feet when he stands up straight. His hair is brown and green with pretty colors peaking out. He has tatoos too! All over him, there are bears, snakes, squirrels, birds, one or two mountain lions. He's a bit harsh and sometimes scary, but I do love him! When he hugs me, I just don't know what to do. I could get lost in his 220 mile hug for a good month. Let me tell you the story of how we met!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment