
Ever made a bucket list? lol ya know a list of things you want to do before you die? I started my first journal the day before my 16th birthday and in the back is my bucket list. I am going to be a busy girl! Going on five months now and the list is almost up to 100! I looked over them just to see how ridiculous they are and well.... some of them are really out there. lol My last one was learn to square dance. I have been watching That 70's Show on youtube and one of the episodes had square dancing and of course now I want to learn how! lol Life is going to be a real ride if I do even half of the things on my list and sadly it's still growing.
Random: Love the smell of night! The past two nights I have been going out on my roof to look at the stars and just enjoy some quiet time, talk to Him, and going out there HAS TO BE the perfect end to a great day, to anyday really.
~Caught in a trap~
Random: Love the smell of night! The past two nights I have been going out on my roof to look at the stars and just enjoy some quiet time, talk to Him, and going out there HAS TO BE the perfect end to a great day, to anyday really.
~Caught in a trap~

No comments:
Post a Comment