Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On my way

Delayed gratification! It's been weeks since I thought about this blog, and I finally got on today to find that... I fulfilled one of my many yens! We had a social event this Saturday at the TBS Ranch! Student Council called it the Harvest Hoedown lol The locale was perfect! There was a hayride, pumpkin carving, pie eating contest, we had to dress somebody up as a scarecrow, there was a BBQ, and pie for dessert but BEST OF ALL... we learned two basic square dances! lol Cross that off of my Bucket List! Aha a RANDOM THOUGHT just popped into my head! I am going to use this blog to record my fulfilled dreams! Sweet! It's always nice having a direction, rather than spitting out random thoughts.
I thrive on change and lately I have found my life falling into a downward spiraling routine. A stodgy routine! So I am determined to fix it! Brainstorming, planning-plotting, contemplating, I am in overdrive trying to resist the rut that so many people are stuck in. My bucket list is one way of giving my life direction.
~"A goal not written down is just a wish."~

No comments: