Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fmylife.com Addiction

My aversion to homework is so intense that I would rather read about other peoples' crappy days for hours than do it. I found out about the site from a friend and have grown strangely attached. The horrifying stories of people falling asleep during class and farting loudly for everyone to hear has helped me achieve my first week of staying awake in every class. Also after all the stories of men cheating on their wives and vice versa I have come to the conclusion that marriage is way more dangerous than the average romance movie makes it seem (tragic revelation for a sixteen year old)
"I wish my homework was asexual so it would do itself."
Well another check on my bucket list *almost*.
I have signed up for the school play.
I got the commitment slip signed.
I went and got my script.
-Our Hearts Were Young and Gay-

No comments: