I spent the first hour of this new year worrying about my tooth dying. A friend of mine was playing basketball and hit her tooth on her sister's tooth which ended up turning a darker shade of enamel, she now has to guzzle penicillin so she can have root canal work done at sixteen. Her unfortunate experience has of course made me paranoid. However, one can worry and enjoy themselves at the same time, I certainly did watching Julia and Julia, All About Steve, and 17 Again (all good movies in their own way). Julia and Julia inspired me to start a project, move to Paris, learn to cook, and remember that I have a blog.
Just like everybody else I have no idea what this year has in store and just like everybody else I am excited to find out. Hopefully Paris and a lot of food are involved.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment