Sunday, March 21, 2010
Funniest Thing
My neffe is the hardest sleeper I have ever seen! I literally shook him, sat him up, manipulated his extremities, laughed at him, put him in a hundred positions, flipped him over, played with his head and... eyes closed, breathing steadily, he sat there sleeping peacefully, trying to find a comfortable position (impossible with his Tante there). He is such a cutey! When I finally woke him up he was so angry and I loved it lol I stole him some candy before dinner and raced him through his raviolies. It halfway makes me sad to think that after highschool I don't know what I am going to do (couple ideas). I am going to leave that's all I know, which means I won't be here to see him and the girls for a long time. O well I have got a year! Maybe the first time I have been happy about that fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOVE the new look! Finally :)
Awesome Job, Erin!
btw e, way to look at the bright side :) You are amazing with your nieces and nephews!
Elyse I love your blog! you have inspired me to start blogging again. I love hearing you talk unplugged. We don't get to hang a lot so I love hearing all about you. I love you sister, you are so colorful and fun.
Post a Comment