Sunday, March 7, 2010
Daffodils
Unbeknowns to me, all the nagging that I was very enjoyably not having to deal with when my mom was gone was really being saved up for when she got back. Then hell broke loose! It was great I enjoyed it a lot. That week of bliss is gone and I really think that me being sick has something to do with the sudden temperature drop in the house when my mom came back through the door. Last week I asked simon to send me some pictures of him and his friends so he did, and as I was looking at them I was unbelievably jealous. People are having fun somewhere else, they are having fun and yet I am stuck here struggling to be happy every moment of high school. Is it fair that adults and not teenagers are what is making me want to drop out and finally start enjoying life? I can feel myself slipping back into my funk... God please bring springtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment