Tuesday, March 2, 2010
New Book
Well its over. It doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel bad. It's just good closure. Played hard to end the season. For some of us it was a BIG night. For some of us its the beginning of the next stage of our lives. For others its more like finally reading the last page of a book that's taken you months to read...and its an unexpected but great ending. It almost makes me cry to think that next season will be last time I play basketball on a team. I have finished my third year of Varsity basketball. How the hell did that happen?! I am driving! Next year I am going to be a senior! Not just an upperclassmen but a SENIOR! See finishing that last page makes it so you can look forward... and see what the next book you read is going to be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment