Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Georgia Peaches

A while back I read a book called Peaches. It was about three girls sent to an orchard for community service. One girl super clean, blond, uptight another girl lascivious, troublemaker, party-er and there was one scene in the book towards the end... after the girls stop hating each other and well basically grow in "maturity" learn all their lessons and stuff, they are in the orchard on the last day and at the end of the day the girls grab a peach. The blond takes a tiny bite of her peach to avoid getting dirty, then the troublemaker comes up and takes a huge bite out of hers, letting it drip down her chin, closing her eyes, savoring, as it drips onto her shirt, and she says, "That's how you enjoy a peach." Of course years after I read that book that scene is still with me lol and seriously just now I ENJOYED my sandwich. It had marinated asparagus, a ton of cheese, and two sunny eggs and the yoke poured over my hands and got all over me, but for real it was the best sandwich! This is the way I plan on attacking life, not just taking a small bite and standing back while others dive in. I plan to be the first one to the bottom... or the top depending on how you look at it.
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...
I hope you dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I want to design your blog.