So far this year has begun with a fresh new creative spirit for me. Last night I cut my own hair for the first time ever and just might cut it from now on (16 years old). At about 3 this morning I woke up my little sister and drug her out of bed to look at my hair, of course she loved that! Before that I had another creative surge and designed a chair. Probably the coolest chair ever seen, and even made a prototype using hangers, a movie box and a scarf I hardly ever wear. One day I will spend too much money making that chair and everyone in the world will want to sell it. O the pipe dreams of the young! I have discovered a new game... I love games of any kind almost. It's called BananaGrams, spin off of Scrabble. Obviously I love it and my friends and I have been playing it a whole bunch, I never win. Personally, I think New Years Resolutions suck, because everybody says they are going to the gym more often and they do for the first month than its back to the t.v. not that I blame anyone. For me I have a new resolution each month and fail each and every month. Unfortunately my resolution for this year has to stick.
Do my homework. Don't make my teachers crazy.
Both of these things make ME crazy and goes against my very personality. School is a requirement that every person my age has to do, and I resent it (bashing your head against a wall is fun). I prefer the extras that very few do: speech competitions, Science Bowl, community service, writing competitions, Venture Club, plays. These things are worth spending time on. School isn't suited to everybody and for real my brain loves to learn and exercise anywhere and about anything its not supposed to. This new goal is going to be painful and no fun but with one semester down...shut up and do it!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment