Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Evil Little Pop
Last night at practice my shooting guard came down wrong on her ankle and now might not be with us for the start of League games. She said she heard the infamous "pop" but it ended up being only a high sprain and she is taking good care of it. My projects are so numerous I don't know how I get through the day with my head still clear. After turning in circles for 14 hours you would think my brain would be swirling with information. I am still exhausted when I get home and have not had any time to read my book or do homework for that matter. I do get a lot done at school but there is the occasional lesson that gets turned in late. How is it even possible that people keep this up for long periods of time? My body aches my brain is fried. Yesterday in art class Taylor me and Haley spoke in lies, brain twister, and then for seventh period I talked in two line rhymes. Today I painted an African American boy kinda abstract I guess and then decided to fill a zip-lock with paint which turned out pretty cool too. The brain can hold way more information that I gave it credit for. Today I started an even more challenging project! I am attempting to learn German. I learned the colors and numbers through 20. My throat doesn't work properly but maybe with a lot of practice I will somehow be able to make a rolled r with the back of my throat. Muscle memory-I can never remember the dance combinations and Tisha said its because my body is still trying to develop muscle memory, so as soon as my body gets the hang of doing drag turns and leaps I will be able to focus more on remembering the routine. I had a fascinating conversation with my mother yesterday during which it hit me! I don't do well with lectures, I just can't learn like that and I think that's why I hate going to church. That reason and secondly, because I am forced, and thirdly, I have heard it all before. Atleast I know why I hate church, that's something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, E. German, homework, dancing, basketball, moms, dads, paint, church, movies, piano, rhyming. One busy Junior, whirling (sometimes aimlessly, but most often deliberately) through her life with an unmistakeable fury and drive. You go, girl.
Post a Comment