Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's coming...

The next time I wake up I will be in bondage. To be perfectly melodramatic, this calm depression I feel right now is the deep breathe before I plunge into the pit that all people have to fall into in life. Being in the pit will dampen all spark of fun, take up so much of my time my millions of hobbies will be cast to the wayside, absorb so much of my emotional energy that I will be spent when the time to be happy comes. Such an abyss to be looking at! Facing forward today is the first time in a long time that the experience isn't a pleasant one. Come on Elyse every teenager in the world has to do the same thing you have to, somehow they get by without all the drama. Somethings are just so much more intimidating and frightening-looking when you are on the outside looking in, but then you plunge and the pit isn't as bad as it appeared. Unfortunately this isn't one of those cases. It will be as bad as all that. Does that spare me the plunge?

No comments: