Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mols, Modern dance, and Monologue

Yesterday was my very first audition...for anything. At RCHS, tryouts for teams are never really tryouts they are more like let's see who is going to be on the team. So tomorrow I will find out who I am in the cast of Our Hearts Were Young and Gay. "To know Emily is to enhance one's days with gaiety, charm and occasional terror." The audition went really well and was surprisingly fun. I had to be fed one line and Sarah called me her own name but other than that we did good. Dance started this week too! And with the play beginning, dance beginning, tutoring, actually doing my homework, and basketball, I get home at nine thirty every night and am exhausted which is a new experience for me. It's been the ideal schedule! I love having a domino schedule. After here I go there, after that I rush to here. I carry around enough clothes to clothe an orphanage in Russia, usually three bags, and enough food to last me the whole day. Dance was pretty clutzy the first class but I think I almost have my brain in the mode because today I took a Modern class and loved it! Even broke a sweat and not from being nervous (lol). As a change of pace, my friend Sarah today said that all day I have been talking in monologue all day. I haven't been very talk-a-tive at all this week but school gets me very...strained. After fourth period everything is good but third and fourth period is like standing on hot coals after not having any sleep for a week, you don't know whether to fall asleep or start screaming. Lastly, MOLS! Yes this is the third day that I have been TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS!

No comments: