Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Never stop learning
It's truly amazing what you learn about yourself. The fact that I am quite an airhead is becoming increasingly clearer to me through my Junior year. For instance today, I went towards my sixth period art class and the sophomores had all gathered on a bench in the sun, I walked up saying, "Nice move sophomores!" For the rest of the class period we got to sketch in the fresh sun right off the cusp of a rainstorm, it was wonderful! lol Anyway I never noticed how much i miss the sun when its away until I got it back today. Last night was the first time I got to drive myself home and it was truly perfect. I felt in complete control, like I was doing everything right, I rolled down the windows, blazed the Oldies and sang my heart out! I think I kind of understand why God made me wait so long for my license. For my benefit he delayed gratification to make my first time that much more special lol Sounds like I just had sex for the first time. This week I have been listening to Eddie Rabbit and Papa Roach...what a combination right? Lately, my research has led me to believe that 75% of "the greats" ditched high school to make their dreams of becoming legends come true. How is that even fair when our society says to be successful you have to graduate high school. Times are changing. For better or for worse? For worse of course, more polution, less respect, more teen pregnancy, more television, more entertainment to take the place of wholesome activities. There is a scientific theory that has something to do with the world gradually decaying into chaos or something. Great now I have to look it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment