Cracked under pressure. By last night I had so much pent up, bottled up anger and frustration that it spilled over and I bawled my eyes out lol but I went home blasted the Rolling Stones, stacked up a bunch of pillows, cried and went to sleep, and of course felt rejuvenated this morning. I woke up after 15 hours of sleep and every single pillow was in the same place, that means I had no dreams and slept really really super deep, usually I move all around in my sleep but not last night. Five days at school and I am wanting to puke my guts out I am so emotionally drained... how is that normal or fair to make kids do something that takes so much energy and unnecessary effort for that matter? People tell their kids that high school is tough, usually they mean that its confusing because of getting hormonal over guys and because girls are mean during high school but high school is hard for different reasons for me.
Tonight was very fun. I drove to Alex's house and it took me an hour because I got so lost. In the end I learned a lot, bottomed out the car on a curb that snuck up on me, and gave myself a lot of pep talks during that time. When I finally got there we played phoozeball, watched Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, and then Ferris Bouller's day off (which is now my favorite movie). I drove home which took like 15 minutes (big improvement I'd say). And as soon as I got in the car, I rolled down the windows, blasted the Oldies, and let down my hair! O Yes! The high of driving hasn't worn off yet!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment